After a long busy day, all you need is delicious food at dinner. But to cook a happy meal you have to stand for hours in the kitchen. And if you are too lazy to cook food because you are tired or it’s too hot. Therefore you sometimes feel to order food but at the same time, you feel to intake good healthy food because of pandemic swing or instead of giving up cooking and eating the leftovers of the night before, but you can eat other things. We are here with perfect solutions for you. Scroll down and find out the easy Ways to Cook Salads.
Also Read: 10 Easy Ways to Cope Up During Lockdown
Some people feel hungry all the time but they don’t like going to the kitchen as cooking food is not everyone’s cup of tea. These people don’t like cooking but they like eating. Here we are sharing Best 7 Ways to Cook Salads that will make you to fall in love with cooking
If you are looking for easy ways of cooking then you find the right spot to know the recipe delicious and healthy salad which will help you to combat your problem. Here are delightful recipes of Salads from our very own Chef Madhur Bajaj which will make your day healthy and cheerful.
Following are the Best 7 Ways to Cook Salads:
1. CAESAR SALAD
- Romaine lettuce – 2 heads
- Parmesan cheese, – shredded or shaved
- Crisp croutons
- Caesar salad dressing
- Onion – 50 grams
- Capers – 10 grams
- Mayonnaise – 250 grams
- Red wine vinegar – 1 tsp
- Parmesan – 50 grams
- Salt to taste
1. For croutons, cut simple bread or baguette in small dice. Drizzle some olive oil and toss in a pan until crispy.
2. Secondly, for Caesar dressing, mix chopped onion, chopped capers, red wine vinegar, shredded Parmesan and salt in the mayonnaise.
3. Then roughly tear romaine lettuce in a bowl, mix it with two spoons of Caesar dressing.
4. At the end, Top it with croutons and parmesan shavings and serve.
2. SPROUTS SALAD
- Mung beans – 1 bowl
- Chopped onions
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped green chilly
- Lemon – 1 piece
- Cilantro for garnish
- Boiled potato – 1 piece
- Salt to taste
1. First sprout the moong dal(mung beans).
2. Boil or steam the sprouts and drain the water.
3. Now mix chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, boiled potato, green chillies and sprouts.
4. Put lemon juice and salt and mix it nicely.
5. At last, Garnish with cilantro and serve.
3. CITRUS SALAD
- Red and Yellow Peppers
- Pine-nut – 10 gms
- Walnuts – 10gms
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive oil – 20ml
1. first and foremost step is to roast the bell peppers by drizzling some olive oil and salt at 160 degree Celsius for 18 min.
2. Then, Cut the orange segments and avocado in cubes.
3. Likewise, Cut the peppers into cubes after roasting.
4. Make a dressing of lemon and olive oil by mixing them in a bowl and add a pinch of salt in it.
5. Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl. Add nuts into it and drizzle with lemon dressing.
6. Finally, mix it well with tong and serve.
4. BURRATA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATO & ASPARAGUS
- Green Asparagus – 30 gms
- Onion Powder – 2gms
- Sun-dried Tomato – 30gms
- Micro Green – 20gms
- Salt – 3gms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 30ml
- Crushed Black Pepper – 1gms
- Edible Flower (DIANTHUS) – 2gms
- Burrata – 80gms
1. Blanch asparagus and marinate in lemon zest, extra virgin olive oil, salt and crushed pepper
2. Marinate burrata in extra virgin olive oil, salt, crushed pepper, onion powder
3. Cut tomatoes in quarters, season and dehydrate them for 24 hours to make sun dried tomato. Chop sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Place sun-dried tomatoes, put marinated burrata over it and blanched asparagus on the top.
5. Sprinkle some tomato powder on top and serve.
5. MESCALINE GREEN & JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE WITH TOASTED ALMONDS, SAGE AND GIN DRESSING
- Frisse Lettuce – 30gms
- Arugula – 30gms
- Romaine Lettuce – 30gms
- Jerusalem Artichoke – 40gms
- Sage – 3gms
- Almond Flakes – 60gms
- White Wine Vinegar – 3ml
- Salt – 2gms
- White Pepper – 1gms
- Edible Flowers (DIANTHUS) – 2pieces
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 50ml
- Gin – 30ml
- Lollorosso – 30gms
1.initially, for almond dressing, soak almond flakes in water overnight, season and blend
2. Next, for gin dressing, combine extra virgin olive oil, gin, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Then, pick, clean and wash frisse, romaine, arugula and remove excess water using a paper towel.
4. After that, peel and shave Jerusalem artichoke.
5. Mix lettuce and artichoke slices with gin dressing in a bowl.
6. To make more beautiful by putting almond dressing on a plate and place mixed lettuce and artichoke slices over it.
6. CAPRESE DI
- Tomato Slices – 60gms
- Buffalo mozzarella – 100gms
- Mustard Sprouts – 10gms
- Parmesan Powder – 20gms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 10ml
- Salt – 8gms
- Black Pepper Powder – 5gms
- Oregano Leaves – 5gms
- Balsamic Reduction – 2gms
- Pesto Basil – 25gms
For Pesto basil
- Italian Basil – 1000gms
- Garlic Pods – 80gms
- Parmesan Cheese – 100gms
- Pine-nut – 100gms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil -100mL
- Salt – 8gms
1. Start by slice tomato into 1/2 inch slices
2. Likewise, slice buffala mozzarella into 1/2 inch slices.
3. Marinated tomato and buffala mozzarella in extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano leaves.
4. For pesto, blend basil, Parmesan, garlic, olive oil, pine nuts and ice cubes in a blender.
5. Then, for parmesan crisp, sprinkle a thin layer of grated parmesan onto a silicon sheet and put it in the oven for 2 minutes at 120 degrees Celsius
6. Lastly, finish it in the dehydrator until there is no moisture left in the Parmesan and they turn crisp.
7. RED PRAWN AND BURRATA SALAD
- Prawn – 90gm
- Baby Frisse – 10gm
- Baby Lolllorosso – 10gm
- Baby Romaine – 10gm
- Bay Arugula – 10gm
- Burrata – 60gm
- Tomato Sauce – 30ml
- Onion Powder – 5gm
To make Tomato Sauce
- Extra virgin Olive Oil – 30ml
- Chopped White Onion – 10gm
- Sliced Garlic – 3gm
- Salt – 3gm
- Tomatoes – 500gm
- Xanthan – 1gm
- Pepper – 1gm
1. Initially, you have to take Marinate burrata in extra virgin olive oil, salt, crushed pepper and onion powder.
2. Secondly, Clean and devein red prawn, poach in fish stock until cooked.
3. Now, For the tomato sauce, saute, onion, garlic, tomato in extra virgin olive oil and blend to make a smooth sauce.
4.Then, clean and prepare all micro herbs and lettuce to be used for garnish.
5. Ultimately, Assemble all the ingredients in a plate and serve.
FINAL THOUGHT on Best 7 Ways to Cook Salads
Aren’t these recipes simple and easy? Every time you feel starving and don’t wish to stand and simmer for a long time as you are lazy then you can hop on these 7 Ways to Cook Salads.
You hardly keep some veggies and fruits in your kitchen all the time. There is no need to take time from your busy schedule. Now you don’t have to rely on bags of chips and enjoy with these tempting salads.
That’s it with this topic in which we discussed Best 7 Ways to Cook Salads. See our website for more such awesome content.
Save our WhatsApp Number i.e 7011741105 to receive or share any information, Click Here to chat with us.
Also, Connect with us on Social Media:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube, and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel for the latest updates.